Title (Dr., Prof, etc) : Prof. Dr. Dr.
Family Name : Steinhoff
Name : Martin
Degree (MD, PhD, etc : MD, PhD
- Sc in Human Biology, University of Marburg, Germany
- D in Medicine Thesis, University of Marburg, Germany
- PhD in Human Biology, university of Marburg, UCSF, Germany & USA
Current position(s) and affiliation:
- Chairman, Dept. of Dermatology & Venerology & Translational Research institute – Hamad Medical Corporation
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Qatar University, Doha, Qatar
- Professor, Weill Cornell University – Qatar
- professor of Dept. of Dermatology and UCD Charles Institute of Dermatology, Dublin, Ireland
- Professor of Dept. of Dermatology, University of California San Diego, CA, USA.
- Full Professor in Residence – Dermatology, Dept. of Dermatology (UCSF) University of California, San Francisco.
- Associate Professor (C3) of Dermatology, Venereology, Allergy, Phlebology, University of Muenster, Germany
- Associate Professor (C2) Dermatology, Venereology, Allergy, Phlebology, University of Muenster, Germany
- Resident, Scientific University Assistant (PD,C1), Dept. of Dermatology, University of Muenster, Germany
- Post doc (MD) & PhD thesis, Post-doc university of California, San Francisco
- AiP & Resident, Dept. of Dermatology, University of Goettingen, Goettingen – Germany
- Post Graduate clinical training (AiP), Dept. of Medicine, University of Muenster, Germany
Fields of interest (max. 3):
- Systems Medicine
Number of peer-reviewed publications : 208
H-index : 66